Browse the most detailed Open Source Map Quest, Open Street Maps, Cycle Maps, Google Maps and Bing Maps, all powered by the fastest map rendering engine out there! Get accurate directions, search for nearby venues, or make use of the offline maps.
- Map providers: browse Open Street Maps, Cycle Maps or the maps provided by Google or Bing.
- Search: search for addresses or nearby venues, bookmark them and get directions to and from them.
- Directions: get accurate driving directions, cycling directions, pedestrian routes and ETAs.
- Layers: see your contacts on the map, bookmark them and get directions to and from them.
- Layers: bookmark your favorite places and contacts.
- Offline mode: use only the offline cached maps when traveling abroad.
- Offline maps: download map portions that interest you most on your device.
- Current location: see your current position on the map, get your approximate address and directions to and from it.
"MapQuest" map data: courtesy of MapQuest.
"Open Street Map" map data: (c) OpenStreetMap CC-BY-SA
"Open Cycle Map" map data: (c) OpenCycleMap CC-BY-SA
"Google" map data: (c) 2012 Google
"Bing" map data: (c) 2012 Microsoft
"Nearby Venues" powered by Google
"Directions" powered by MapQuest
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Offline Maps - Offline Maps for Map Quest, Open Street Maps, Cycle Maps, Google Maps and Bing Maps is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-24. The program can be installed on iOS.
Offline Maps - Offline Maps for Map Quest, Open Street Maps, Cycle Maps, Google Maps and Bing Maps (version 3.1) has a file size of 2.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.